Thursday, September 28, 2006

Daily Grind

There is not a whole lot going on in Sioux Center these days, although it is a very distinctive time of year here. The combines are out in full force, the weather is cooling off considerably and it is my favorite time of year.
We are all keeping busy and doing well. Dale is quite busy with trucking. Next weekend he and his brother, Evan, will be heading to Montana with cattle and hopefully not getting on eachother's nerves. Dale is very much used to being alone in the truck (excpet for Petey of course), but is excited to have company for a change.
I (Janelle) have joined a few groups and am enjoying staying at home very much. A few girls from church invited me to join their playgroup on Wednesday mornings. Although Bennett doesn't "play" yet, it is a nice morning out, that is for sure. Today I started M.O.P.S. (moms of pre-schoolers). It was a fairly big step out of my comfort zone to go, but I enjoyed the first meeting. It is a great way to meet other moms. They meet twice a month, so that will be a welcome addition to our routine!
Bennett... let me see.... he is rolling over both ways now, loving that excersaucer, and teething. We are not so much liking the teething, but this is a stage we must go through... over and over until there are actually teeth! That is what I would like to see, actual teeth... that would make it all worth while. He weighs in at 14lbs, 25 1/2 inches long..... doing great.
That is us right now, normal and routined....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home