Tuesday, March 27, 2007

More Fun Pictures

These are just a few pictures from the past
couple of days.

Bennett has decided that he is a
big boy now. He no longer will
tolerate eating baby food. This was
his first lasagna dinner and even
though it was quite a mess, he
enjoyed it very much!


We took Bennett to the pool again
this weekend with his Grandpa and
Grandma van Leeuwen. He didn't
enjoy it as much as we hoped he
would, but he didn't cry at all, so I
guess that's all we can ask for.


We bought a bicycle trailer this weekend! We
were so excited to try it out and I can't tell
from the look on Bennett's face if he is excited
or scared:)


Dale being the nice guy that he is pulled the
trailer behind his bike. We actually ended
up biking to Kindermusik and it was a really
good time.


Like I said, we couldn't tell if Bennett was enjoying
himself or not... however this was the result both ways...
he fell asleep! p.s. don't worry, Dale had unbuckled
him part way before I ran and got the camera.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bennett, you are getting so big! I can't wait to see you (and your mom and dad) in May for your big birthday party. I love seeing your pictures online. It always brightens up my day! Make sure your mom keeps posting them!

11:49 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home