Monday, January 28, 2008

blah

So normally I talk about how fast the time goes and I can't believe it is already_____. Well, it is still January and it is still cold and I am ready for spring! There, I said it. We haven't had a ton of things going on this month, but the highlight was that Megan came to visit for almost a week! We shopped, scrapbooked and vegged. I wish we could do that more often!

Here Bennett is helping Dale shovel the driveway with the
new shovel he got for Christmas. Can you remember when
getting a shovel for Christmas was fun? Me neither. Nevertheless,
he loved it!


Doesn't he look like he LOVES his new sweater? Peterbilt (Petey)
had his 5th birthday and we thought he needed something
to keep him warm. I think his sentements were the same:)



This is the smile I get everytime I catch Bennett
doing something he shouldn't....how can you resist?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE Petey's new sweater! He is SO handsome! (as is Bennett of course!)

4:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Janelle...
I am soo glad that you left a comment on the blog page for Noah....I can't believe how adorable Bennett is...I sent you guys a birth announcement for Noah and it came back so I think that I have the wrong address for you guys. Could you email me your address when you get a chance? jbband78@gmail.com
Thanks and we'll talk soon.
Jennell

6:38 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home