Thursday, May 01, 2008

Dale and Mini Dale

Bennett has turned into a shadow of his father. Dale can not walk anywhere without a little boy following a half step behind him. If Dale is wearing a hat, Bennett must also wear a hat....Bennett also likes to wear his sunglasses, because dad wears glasses.


Bennett is wearing my vest, oh he thinks he is the funniest kid on earth:)


"playing" Wii just like dad



He had to get right in there and "help" dig his sandbox.


He just loves that shovel


Everytime I haul out the camera he turns towards me and "EEZE!!!!" I have a hard time catching him in an action shot.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a handsome little man!
I'm so sad I'm missing out on his birthday party this year :(
Hope you all have a really fun weekend!

11:01 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home