Wednesday, August 13, 2008

"I No Want It"

"I no want it"... that is a phrase that has been repeated 1,135,914 times this week in my house...okay, that might be a SLIGHT exaggeration, but that's how it feels. Bennett is learning to talk a lot more these days and I think I am already regretting these teachings.
Tonight I went to put him in bed - yes, in bed! He said "I no want it" about sleeping in the bed, he wants to continue sleeping on the floor. I think 30 seconds later he was sound asleep.

We just got back from another summer trip. This time to Winnipeg. My mom was down in Iowa for a few days and took Bennett and I back with her so we could have a couple extra days in the Peg. Dale joined us on the weekend. I always think we are going to have so much time to do all the visiting we want to do, but it never happens.

Some highlights of our trip:
Tinkertown with Grandma, Grandpa (a big shout out to Grandpa for going on all the rides with the happy little grandson) - if you were there, you would know how big of an exaggeration that really is:), Uncle Johnny, Auntie Evie & Noah
PeterPan at Rainbow Stage
Bennett playing outside with all his cousins
Michelle's wedding - it was so fun and beautiful and I miss them all
Dinner with old friends - well, not OLD, but you know....old:)
LOTS and LOTS of Grandma and Grandpa time for Bennett
SISTERS! (okay, and brother too...hehehe)

Pictures to follow soon...

For now, we are going to enjoy the last weeks of summer (school starts here next week already!), continue to eat fresh veggies from the garden and anticipate new baby in 10 weeks - the countdown is ON!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home